Kenzie's Korner

A peek into Kenzie Rutabaga's exploration of Second Life

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

More flame effects....lovely!

Yea, i love a good fireplace! And a good friend in front of it! Ha! I'm having fun taking pics in SL lately, i have a huge file on my pc of all sorts of stuff 've snapped. I take like 5, 6, 7+ shots of the same thing hoping to get the perfect angle, right look, catch a moment, etc... and then realize i don't like the set-up, bah! And then of course there's the wardrobe! I can't help but change my clothes like twice a day when i'm online, and it's fun to do photoshoots of the fun stuff i buy(see below) but then again, i don't get to wear it so much on a day to day basis....although, saying that, i have been wearing my gasmask a lot lately, i love it! The noise is great and i can change the color of the eye lenses! Woot to KDC!!!!! Maybe my gasmask will focus in my pics more often! ha! And i was given a fabulous prezzie the other day from my good pal Cavan....along the lines of the gasmask thing, an awesome tattoo......hmmmm....i'll have to take a photo!!! Watch this space!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger cat fratica said...

Reading your blog while my av desperately tries to tp somewhere, anywhere, please... interesting - love the photos, really good quality!

Cat Fratica x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home