Kenzie's Korner

A peek into Kenzie Rutabaga's exploration of Second Life

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Trashed


I was doing some shopping in a great area called Tableau, and happened to see a starfish(just out of shot) that was stranded in a garbage can....no, i'm not making this up.

Of course, being curious, ok some might say nosy as hell,I clicked on it. Harmless enough you'd think. I thought maybe it was some cute scripted thing that talked to you if you clicked it as you often find throughout your adventures in Second Life. Well, it was scripted all right!

it threw me in the trash! And as my avatar squirmed and wriggled trying to get out of the trash can, I coudln't help but laugh and think to myself that someone has an awesome sense of humor in this game, and i was impressed yet again!

It's not only the huge amazingly detailed builds that should get credit, sometimes it's the little details that someone hopes you'll happen to be nosy enough to come across that just might make you think: "Hmmm...that 's awesome!"

So check out Tableau the next time you're in Second Life, it's got some fun stuff and great designers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home