Kenzie's Korner

A peek into Kenzie Rutabaga's exploration of Second Life

Monday, October 09, 2006

Chess Anyone?


Like I've said before, Velmwend Pontipoppodon(something like that) is such a great builder, well I would say that wouldn't I? Even though I'm slightly biased, I'm sure you will agree with me once you see for yourself what he can build! He's got an eye for detail and can break down an object into the basic prims in no time! He built this classy Chess set, and it's a work of art in my opinion.....and it's just a board game, this isn't even his ACTUAL art work! You can see him on the board, the pieces are double "life" size, so he's the speck in the middle of the board. Pretty cool. If you like his stuff it can be seen/purchased(Yes, you heard me correctly.... purchased in game! Oh boy!) at The Clock Tower Shops.....why not spend some lindens to keep this starving artist eating his 3 square meals a day!

Ok, so it's not that dire, but it had you going for a second there.....and he's just one of many very talented people who create awesome stuff in game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home