Kenzie's Korner

A peek into Kenzie Rutabaga's exploration of Second Life

Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Cliffs of Kokiri...

So this is me "contemplating life" thanks to one of Adelle's poseballs, heheh, it's perfect for a sunset, or was this a sunrise, never can tell really in SL, but it's gorgeous anyway!!

I've got a little corner of Kokiri now to call my home, and it's lovely! On my corner, I have a boingy monkey to ride on (to eliminate boredom on lonely nights, hehe), and a Mookah (A "thank you" Woot to Sasha for that gem!) for all my smoking needs.

I've got some craggy cliffs (again, thanks to adelle, what would i do without you babe?! hehe) to sit and contemplate on, and there's some fabulous foliage thanks to EssGee's Landscaping Shop(aka: Sasha & Gore's creations, the reason for this awesome SIM) and of course, there are gorgeous views of neverending water!

When the weather is bad(is it ever? haha) I can retire to my cosy cottage (made for me by Velmwend - that fabulous alien!) and sip hot cocoa while sitting by the log fire to warm my tootsies (that's toes to you none americans!!) and then curl up on my overstuffed way-to-big-for-a-tiny-cottage Fat Couch(as Gore called it "Fat couch in a little cottage," or something along those lines, tee-hee!) what more can a gal ask for in this Second Life?

Well, actually some great neighbors would be nice.....Oh wait! Look! i HAVE great neighbors! hahaha! Damn i really am set up sweetly!!! How can you NOT love Kokiri??? Haha!

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home