Kenzie's Korner

A peek into Kenzie Rutabaga's exploration of Second Life

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Nonprofit Presence

I came across an called "Change the World by Working in a Virtual One", which i found really worth reading. I've often thought of the many uses Second Life has other then strictly on an entertainment level. Not just on a commercial level either, Artists, musicians, Universities as well as various other organizations are creating a presence within this virtual world. They see the huge possibilities available in world and are doing their best to make the most of this.

Boy oh boy, do I wish I could find a way to have a real impact. Of course I enjoy the social aspect of it, and I'm sure I always will, but to have a real meaningful impact on others through the medium of this virtual world would be truly amazing. I'll keep thinking about ways to achieve this rather huuuuge dream of mine. Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home